INTERNATIONAL. A powerful and richly diverse speaker lineup is taking shape for the Knowledge Hub at the second Moodie Davitt Travel Retail Virtual Expo, which takes place on 11-15 October.
As reported, the Knowledge Hub will feature a diverse range of high-quality speakers under the pillar themes of the event: Lead. Inspire. Transform. Registration for the event – hosted by The Moodie Davitt Report and FILTR.QINGWA, together with Hainan Provincial Bureau of International Economic Development (IEDB) – is available at this link.
As detailed in the video and images on this page, the speaker lineup spans multiple travel retail channels and regions as well as thought leaders and inspirational figures from beyond the industry.
- Charles Chen, President, China Duty Free Group
- Alexandre Ricard, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Pernod Ricard
- Masahiko Uotani, Chairman, President, CEO & Executive Officer, Shiseido
- Han Shengjian, Director General of Hainan Provincial Bureau of International Economic Development (Hainan IEDB)
- Tegla Loroupe, Founder, Tegla Loroupe Peace Foundation and Chef de Mission for the Olympic Refugee Team in Tokyo
- Michael Schriver, President North Asia, Louis Vuitton (speaking in a personal capacity)
- Mignon Buckingham, CEO, Airport Dimensions
- His Excellency Mr. Akbar Al Baker, Chief Executive, Qatar Airways Group
- Kim Marotta, VP – Global Environmental Sustainability, Beam Suntory
- Victoria Russell, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Beam Suntory
- Sunil Tuli, Group Chief Executive, King Power Group (Hong Kong) & President of APTRA
- Colm McLoughlin, Executive Vice Chairman & CEO, Dubai Duty Free
- Ray Hernan, Chief Executive Officer, Aer Rianta International
- Thabet Musleh, Vice President Operations, Qatar Duty Free
- Marc André Kamel, Global Head of Retail Practice, Bain & Company
- Mauro Anastasi, Partner, Bain & Company Italy
- Jack MacGowan, Director, Castlepole Consulting
- Fraser Brown, Retail & Property Director, Heathrow Airport
- Heidi Köpple, Head Commercial Centers, Zürich Airport
- Stewart Dryburgh, General Manager, Nestlé International Travel Retail
- Chris Pok, CEO, KrisShop
- Eudes Fabre, Chief Executive Officer – North Asia, Lagardère Travel Retail
- Óscar Vela, CEO, Areas
- Phillip Nguyen, Chief Executive Officer, IPP Travel Retail and Vice President Business Development Imex Pan Pacific Group
- Ray Gaul, CEO and Co-Founder, Retail Cities
- Silvia Camarota, Senior Director North American Market Management and Lodging, Expedia Group, and Founder of Women in Travel Thrive (WITT)
- Mary Wyse, Retail Analytics Manager, Aer Rianta International and member of WITT
More leading names will be announced in coming days.
Visitor bookings also continue to rise quickly. Retailers, airport companies, service providers and associations that have registered to attend in recent days include:
- Kappé Schiphol
Rio Galeão International Airport
Cathay Pacific Airways
United Airports of Georgia
Diplomatic Supply Service
As reported, all registered airport and retailer visitors for the Virtual Travel Retail Expo will be automatically entered into two Dubai Duty Free prize draws each week from now until the start of the live event. Participants are in with a chance to win tickets for the popular Dubai Duty Free Millennium Millionaire and Finest Surprise draws and could capture the grand prizes of US$1 million or a luxury car respectively. Click here to register for the event.